CPI prides itself in having nearly 120 years of engineering and manufacturing experience. We are recognized by our customers as the leader in providing the highest level of customer service and quality products that are safe, reliable and cost effective. Unsurpassed by the competition, these capabilities set us apart as the world leader in the industry today.
A division of CP Industries Holdings, Inc., CP Industries serves domestic and international markets including aerospace, chemical processing, construction, food production, industrial controls, medicine, nuclear power propulsion systems, oil and gas exploration and production, rescue equipment, transportation, undersea exploration and natural gas vehicles.
Our worldwide team of seasoned engineers keep us on the forefront of continuous improvement, innovation and change. CPI’s engineering team actively participates within the technical community to remain abreast of any regulatory changes. Most importantly, they can offer valuable assistance on installation techniques and provide continuing technical support even after your product is in the field.
Our steel tubes are manufactured to a wide range of specifications which include:
- ASME Section VIII, Division 1
- DOT 3AAX, 3T and 3AA (ton tanks or y-cylinders with or without polished ID)
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive (TPED) for Europe
- Special Equipment Licensing Office
- People’s Republic of China (SELO)
- Korean Gas Safety Corporation (KGSC)
- Transport Canada Permit for Equivalent Level of Safety SU 9987 (TC)
- ISO 11120 for embrittling and non-embrittling gas service
- MIL-F-22606 for use on government property or equipment
New to the product line is our Type I and Type IV cylinders for vehicle applications which are manufactured to ANSI/NGV2 (2007) and are FMVSS 304 compliant. In addition, the Type I cylinders can be manufactured to specific country or international standards including ISO 11439, ECE R 100, NZ 5454, ISO 4705 D, EN 1964, IS 15490, DOT, ASME and ISO 11120.